Friday 1 June 2012

BUSHNELL NATUREVIEW 10X42 BINOCULARS JACKS REVIEW


BUSHNELL
NATUREVIEW 10X42
BIRDING SERIES
‘Please note, these reviews are my opinion on the cameras/binoculars that I stock and sell, the reviews are not meant to be full blown technical reviews and I do not post any test images on line, they are designed to give you some assistance (in layman’s terms, as requested by my customers) when choosing a camera that is right for you. I try to keep them as simple and short as possible.
These reviews are the result of requests from my customers.’
THANKS JACK
Exmoor Photography Gallery & Camera Shop
The High Street, Porlock, Somerset
T: 01643 862026
Contact Jack for competitive price and stock status.
I don’t normally do many Binocular reviews but I am so impressed with these that I thought I would let you know what I think of them.
I have not stocked these before at the shop but I tried a pair while working in Scotland recently.
The lady that had them absolutely loved them and I can see why!


The image quality is amazing, the clarity of the image you see when looking through is remarkable, my father left me an old pair of Nikons years ago that are incredibly sharp and I always use them as my benchmark when looking at new Binoculars. These are at least as sharp, definitely brighter, and a lot lighter! They are very easy to focus, Alison my wife who sometimes finds Binoculars awkward to focus, tried these and focused them straight away without any difficulty. Damn, it’s her birthday next month!! She also liked the weight and the balance they have. Considering they are a larger ‘standard’ size Binocular the design and weight feels perfect. The eye relief is also very good and sits comfortably against the eye. They have a nice grip pattern on the lens barrels and the focusing knob is a sensible size and also has a nice grip pattern. I would think that they would be comfortable and easy to use with a gloved hand as they are with bare hands.
Each pair comes with a strap and very nice soft case that also has its own shoulder strap. My only small criticism of them is the front lens caps that are not very good at staying on; you can attach them to the strap however so at least you will not lose them! Don’t forget of course that they come complete with a 30 year Guarantee!! They are also fully multi-coated lens and they are waterproof and fog proof. Lovely pair of Binoculars then, which are one of the sharpest I have seen. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Jack

·      Model 22-1042

·      Magnification x Objective Lens (mm)

10x42

·      Size Standard

·      Focus System Center

·      Prism System Roof

·      Prism Glass BK-4

·      Lens Coating Fully

·      Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m)

 315 / 105

·      Close Focus (ft. / m) 12 / 3.6

·      Exit Pupil (mm) 4.2

·      Eye Relief (mm) 17

·      Eyecups Fold-Down

·      Waterproof / Fogproof

1 comment:

Emma Megan said...

Hi! You’ve written a great blog content
I was searching reliable info about this topic
This has fully drawn my whole attention
I am here for my good luck
Keep continue with your hard work!
Here is one my recommended sites you may visit to learn more:
no text